- ” I believe you could deliver your lessons and ensure kids can understand and apply without losing temper. That’s why I told my partner, Chua, you should have no problem as you have dealt with younger kids before. You are a great teacher.”
- To Simply Smart,
We have received your submission of your enrichment programmes. It seems that your questions are quite thinking and this matches our objective of providing the students enrichments.
Current Level Head of Mathematics Division (one of the SAP schools)
- To Simply Smart,
It seems that your team are doing a good job in the education field.
Associate Professor of NTU
- To Simply Smart, my heartiest congrats – you all have found your niche!
Keep it up and make 2006 your best year ever!
A pioneer recipient of the inaugural National Lifelong Learners Awards,
Founder of Personal Mastery Resources
- Your word-of-mouth worth more than displaying our programme brochures at your Simply SmartEducation Centre. Thank you for your kind sharing to those kids who need our programmes. Also, thank you for supporting Amanda as nominee for “Spirit of Enterprise” awards by casting your vote.
Conrad Kang & Amanda Lian,
Founders of e&p Learning Place
- Both my sons enjoy attending Simply Smart enrichment programmes for their school.
Hope that Simply Smartcan also tailor-make similar interesting and enriching programmes for us.
I am running a preschool and student care.
Business owner of renowned preschool and student care
- How nice to hear from all of you!
Hope everyone is fine and your business is prospering well! I know Simply Smart
is as I get to see him often and he’s full of wonderful new ideas to help the kids.
Vice President of well-established training and consultancy company
- It’s a wonderful joy for a parent like us to see our kids who were not motivated before love to attend Simply Smart programmes!
I will surely support Simply Smart by referring more quality foreign students as well as good teachers to your school.
Business Development Manager and Managing Director of well-established education and training consultancy and agency for foreign students
- Thank you so much for encouraging him. He still gets 9 points for his O level. He is in SAJC tennis. Good luck to you and I will try to get students for you. Actually he has improved under Simply Smart’s care. Thanks again and I will only allow someone like Simply Smart who really does good job in education to advertise in my branches.
CEO of Kingkow Singapore
Managing Director of Architecture, Interior Design and Consultancy Fir
- “Ms Law’s personalized approaches towards Rachel do help. She did very well for her recent test! Thanks a lot!”
Human Resource Director
- “This year I do not buy any assessment books for Edlind. I totally leave it to you all. She got a very high band one for her science, 90 plus. Thanks, Teacher Linda!”,
Mum of Edlind
P5 Pei Hwa
- “Mr. Gan has helped my daughter build up a good foundation in science, especially Physics. She is motivated now.”
Mother of Elaine
- “Ms Celine is good. Yes, we are happy too.”
- “Ms. Soh is good. My son, Darren finds that she helps him a lot.
- “Ms Rachel Lim had been a committed and responsible tutor. My son, Douglas enjoys attending her lesson and he is motivated now. It is a great improvement!”
A concerned Managing Director of well-established training and consultancy company
- “He had a 9 for Humanities during prelims but Keith helped him and he got a 3 for O! For Chem, Rachel stopped tutoring him for some time already due to her commitment in school. He had a 4 during prelim but a 3 for O. Wow, I am so touched that Simply Smart remembered. Thanks for concern. Overall, he had 16 points. Minus all the points, he got 12 actually. Improved from prelim of 19 points.”
Mum of Darren
- “I am glad that Ms Candy’s very positive about the feedback. It goes to show her commitment and enthusiasm. She is making changes to accommodate Chester’s sensitivity/timidness and I appreciate the effort. I also mentioned to her that if Chester needs to be discipline, by all means, to go ahead and be firm with him. I expect him to be respectful of the teacher. For the first time in weeks, I finally heard noises from the classroom but I viewed it as happily learning and feeling comfortable with the environment. I hope he absorbed as much. Thanks a lot. I am counting on you and Ms Candy to make a difference”
- “My son is very glad with Teacher Candy’s explanation. He said very clear and in detail. He fully enjoys her lessons.”
- “Mr Teo is not only a committed and responsible tutor but also he can handle my son very well. My son, Yuzhe likes him very much after attending his first lesson and his results for Chem. had improved from C6 to B3 even though just attended 2 lessons . Yuzhe is very motivated now!”
- “Valerie passed her Chemistry this common test, she is very comfortable with Mr Teo.”
- “The Maths teacher, Weihuang is very good. My daughter, Pratika enjoys attending his lesson.”
- “I am happy with the Maths teacher, Weihuang. He even goes extra miles to extend the lesson time just to attend the kids’ questions.”
- “Hi teacher Jenny and Mr Tan, Erika got 97 in her SA2 and she made it to the top 1st class next year. Thanks so much for your guidance. Can see a lot of improvement in her maths this past year,:)”
- “I’m very happy with all the tutors for my children, Ms Jenny, Mr Keith, Mdm Iris. All my kids show great improvement in all their subjects.”
- “Darren enjoys Mr. Lim’s lesson and he finds Mr. Lim is approachable and helpful. He even sacrifices his time and take his own initiative to coach Darren early in the morning before work. Thank you Mr. Lim, both your efforts and Darren’s paid off, he missed by one or two marks only for the recent tests.”
- “You all are responsible. You all feedbacks frequently to us. Not like others, we have to call then they will feedback. You know, nowadays parents are busy…”
Mum of Don
Sec 1 Clementi Town
- “Dawn says Mr. Lim is good! His maths class grows from 3 students to 6 students in one week’s time. Thanks for everything”
A concerned parent
- “Thank u! Mr. Tan. My husband and I are greatly appreciated by your concern and kindness to Dawn. Most of all, you have introduced us to Mr. Lim who is a dedicated teacher. Under his meticulously tutelage, Dawn has scored a B3 in A math. We are delighted by it. Without you recommending Mr. Lim to us, Dawn would not have gone that far … I have just bought a small gift and passed it to Susan next Saturday to you. This is our little appreciation to share your joys. Thank you!”, with very best wishes!
- “Thank you so much for your guidance and recommendation for Dawn. She got A2 for her A and E maths. My husband and I are very grateful to you and Mr. Lim. Thank you.”
- “Please help to thank Mr. Lim for his guidance and patience. Stephanie enjoyed his lessons.”
- “She told me that “my Sir really helps me to do maths well within one month, now I am confident to score well. He even taught me positive thinking”. So, I told her just attend whenever your Sir’s going to conduct any seminars/ workshops. Mr. Tan, thank you so much, you change her life.”
**Mrs. Goh’s daughter is the pursuer of SMU double degrees offer in Economics and Psychology. She aced her A level with 4As and 1 Merit for S paper in 2004. Full testimonial can be viewed upon request.
- “Mr. Tan has helped my daughter build up a good foundation in chemistry. She is doing well and continues to improve. She scored the highest marks for chem in class for her last test and is very motivated now. It’s a nice change for someone who never liked science in the past. If your children need tuition in science, I recommend that you get help from Mr. Tan!”
A concerned Vice President of well-established training and consultancy company
- “Lynn got B for maths. 3As and 1B. Total 221. She can go into MGS wit DSA. Thank you very much for your guidance.”
- “Hi Mr. Tan, the programme looks good. KW may attend in June Holidays. Thanks for the offer. KW enjoyed it although it was taxing. He like your instructors very much. Do you have more detail on your website?”
- “Hi Mr. Tan, we would like to thank you personally for taking the trouble to find a good teacher like Teacher Serene. We will always keep your centre in mind should Marcus or any friends who need tuition. Your centre is great! I will strongly recommend them to you. Once again, a big thank you for your help.”
A Diploma holder in Montesorri Teaching.
- “Dear Mr. Tan, thanks very much for your guidance given. Both Wynona and
Mitch scored 98% for their Mathematics. This term, Mitch has improved to 97.5%. We are very grateful for your effort.”
- “Hi Mr. Tan, thank you for running a great holiday camp. Justin really enjoyed himself and wants to go again the next holiday. I was so impressed with the course material. May I know if you have any regular class which might help him in the coming exams?”
Parent of Bukit Timah Primary
- “Hi Mr.Tan, both Justin and Jae really enjoyed your holiday camp. May we know if you have any regular enrichment programme suitable for them, preferably during the weekends as we stay at Kovan?”
Parent of Rosyth Primary
- “Hi Mr.Tan, he got 82 for his Science, improved!”
An ex-school teacher
- “Xuan Yuan likes your teaching method. He intends to carry on the tuition till his PSLE exam. Hopes he will get A* in math and science, hopefully you will guide his science concept as well”
- “Hi Mr. Tan, Joey is very keen in Chemistry. Please allocate slots for her for physics and chemistry for next year too. Thanks. Appreciate your guidance”
Parent from RGS
- “Your services are good. You always keep us updated on the latest educational useful information. Otherwise, I would not have come back to you for help. Thanks.”
- “Simply Smart Enrichment is good. My the other son in P3 also attended enrichment programmes by other organizations in his school. I have never expected and experienced such personalized and customized service before. Please keep me informed when Simply Smart is going to conduct more training sessions for my son’s school.”
A parent from s SAP school engaging Simply Smart
- “Thanks for your truthful feedbacks. The boys still have a long way to go. But whatever improvements they have made is a team effort by all.”
Assistant Vice President, UOB Group
- “Fortunately Seoyoon will take the GEP selection test for the 2nd round at 18th Oct. Please help her. Thanks.”
Eexpatriate from Korea
- “Melvin Tan, 222. English, Chinese and Maths A*, Science B. It’s alright. I’m happy with his results.”
- “Pei San managed to get only 228. She is quite disappointed but is willing to improve in her secondary results. Thanks for the concern.”
- “Hi Mr.Tan, Constance is in for the Maths Olympiad. Thanks for your help.”
- “Hi Mr Tan, just to share. Chris has been awarded Most Improved Student. He improved across all the subjects.”
- “Hey, Mr Tan, let you know Sean got 87 for Science and 85 for Maths. He’s happy. :).”
- “The Maths teacher, Mr. Lim is very good.”
O level sec 4 girl from Unity Secondary
- “Yes! My maths improved a lot under Mr. Lim’s care. Thanks.”
Student of Hua Yi Secondary
- “I improved in Science but maths still need to buck up”
Student of Hua Yi Secondary
- “I got ABB, Bs for both Physics and Chemistry. It’s okay, quite good already … My teacher even praised me..”
Saint Andrew JC sent SMS upon receiving his A Level results on Physics and Chemistry.
- “Sorry for the late reply. I got A2 Physics and B3 Chemistry. Thanks..”
ACSi upon receiving his O Level results on Physics and Chemistry
- “Physics one and Chemistry two. Thanks..”
Victoria School upon receiving his O Level results on Physics and Chemistry.
- “I got A* for math and A for science. My score is 258. I am in River Valley IP now. Thanks.”
- “I got A* for science and A for math! I hope you are happy. I got into Kranji Secondary because i can’t get into Swiss Cottage. My aggregate score is 237 . I Got first in class. Thank you !”
- “I got into kranji secondary and got an A for math and A* for science. My score is 235.”
West View Primary
- “How I wish Simply Smart Education Centre is near my home so that I could go there everyday. It’s so fun learning there!”
- “This is the first time I aced both my Maths & Science with A1s for my mid year exam. My scores used to be 50 plus only before that. My heartfelt thanks to both Ms. LawandMs Rachel Lim. ”
- “Mr. Teo is like my previous fabulous home tutor. He becomes my mentor who guides me and shows me the rope to achieve my desired results. In addition, he has a very impressive academic track record ”
Chung Cheng High
- “Teacher Weihuang’s explanation is clear. I can understand his lesson well. He even attends to my difficult questions.”
- “Ms. Lawis very patient and her delivery approach is very systematic for me to learn”
- “I got A1 for Science, A2 for Maths. Overall straight As for my Sec 1 IP”M
- “Hi Mr. Tan, Samuel and I would like to wish you a happy teacher’s day. Enjoy yourself in Hong Kong! =) Mr. Tan, Happy Teacher’s Day! A day to remember, a day to treasure, a day for my best teacher. Wishing you a wonderful Teacher’s day.”
Jane & Samuel
NUS High Sch, Catholic JC and Hwa Chong Institution.
- “Hello Mr. Tan! Happy teacher’s day! May you be reminded on this day of what a simply marvellous teacher you are! Cheers and have a great trip in Hong Kong!(:”
- “I got an A for Math and Physics! Haha, I can’t believe I got an A in Physics. Haha, even my teacher was laughing! I got a B for Chem! I did very well for my overall this term, thanks to you! (: Thanks Mr. Tan!”
- “Hello Mr.Tan, guess what! I got A, 81% for my H2 Maths JC1 Promo. I topped my tutorial class. I did very well for my overall this term too, 3As2Bs, thank you, Mr.Tan.”
- “I thought I would have gotten a “D” for math as last year PSLE paper was really hard. Unexpectedly, I got A for math and I am now in Clementi Town. Mr. Tan’s explanation was clear.”
Grace, Hui Joo
Princess Elizabeth Primary.
- “Hey mum, Ms Soh’s lesson is cool! I got A1 for my recent bio test…”
Sec 4 boy from Chung Cheng High (Main)
- “It is alright…Actually I am okay with my results…Quite satisfied…I got A for econs, B for physics and math”
National JC sent SMS upon receiving her A Level results on math.
- ” I like to motivate, as well as inspire the bigger crowd in training capacity.”
Master Trainer Tan
- “Because of responsibility and integrity, I have to turn their higher offer down courteously since I have already promised you to commit. I will try my very best. Please feel free to give me feedbacks, especially from the parents. Thanks for your advice and opportunity. “
- “Devin’s English is not as good as expected. His inability to do well in comprehension and composition also stems from his grammatical command.”
- “I am more interpersonal, like to open up to people, understand them more, find out things about them, make people comfortable.”
Teacher Zhang WeiHuang
- “I like interpersonal. Also, including Building rapport with students.”
Teacher Rachel Lim
- “I feel satisfied when I see those students under my care have improved.”
- “I prefer to teach them concepts in addition to theory. Like Venn diagrams, so that they can apply instead of memorizing. I think that is better.”
- “I like to interact with them as well, get to know them personally, then can be a good mentor. I would like to do a more detailed regrouping of the class and probably re-teach certain concepts to each group.”
Teacher Soh Song Qi
- “I see Douglas has potential to give the express students a good run. He is teachable.”
Teacher David Lim
- “Stephanie is building up her confidence progressively, a fresh bud to blossom in due time.”
Teacher David Lim